JVID Terms of Service
JVID (https://www.jvid.com) and its subdomains (hereinafter "the Platform" or "we") is an online video platform where you can preview, browse, use, leave comments, share, purchase, and interact with the original videos or services posted, shared, or sold by other members of this platform. To protect your rights in using the Platform, please read the following terms of service (hereinafter "Terms") before using this Platform. The Platform reserves the right to modify or change the content of the Terms at any time, and with reference to the complaints received, the suggestions of competent authorities, and the suggestions of relevant units, revise the Terms in accordance with the laws and regulations at any time, with regular rolling updates of the Terms. You should check for any updates, adjustments, modifications, or changes (hereinafter collectively "Updates") to the Terms. If you continue to use the Platform after any Updates to the Terms, it is deemed that you have read, understood, and agreed to the Updates. If you disagree with part or all of the content of the Terms, or the laws and regulations of your region or country exclude part or all of the content of the Terms, you should immediately stop using the Platform.
Article 1: Definition
(1) "Use" means previewing, browsing, searching, viewing, using, leaving comments, sharing, purchasing, and interacting with the content on the Platform applicable to your mobile device, computer, TV, or other supported devices (hereinafter "Devices").
- (2) "Content" means the free or paid original videos, works, writings, or services provided by the Platform or uploaded to the Platform by creators.
- (3) "Agree" means one knows, understands, allows, and is willing to accept something.
- (4) "Supervision" means management methods such as supervision, management, approval or review, inspection, verification, or certification.
- (5) "Adult" means a person who meets the qualifications of a person with capacity in accordance with the laws and regulations of the place of residence or who is of legal age and whose physical and mental age objectively meets the general adult standard.
- (6) "Model membership" means the special membership status after regular members apply to the Platform and agree to the "Model Membership Terms."
- (7) "Creator membership" means the special membership status after regular members apply to the Platform and agree to the "Creator Membership Terms."
Article 2: Premise
- (1) Once you start using the Platform, it is deemed that you have read and agreed to all of the content of the Terms, and you also agree to abide by the Terms and the regulations related to the Platform.
(2) The Platform may contain adult content. If the content on the Platform contains an r-rated or adult content warning, once you agree to the r-rated or adult content warning and start using the Platform, it is presumed that you meet the adult qualifications required by your country/region. If you do not meet this requirement, do not use the Platform. If you do not meet this requirement and continue to use the Platform, you shall bear the legal liability arising therefrom.
(3) The Platform does not tolerate any content involving minors or children, including but not limited to any fictional, fantasy, or simulated content. The Platform has a zero-tolerance policy for any illegal content such as pedophilia, underage sexual behavior, violence, violation of sexual autonomy, and related or similar content. We will also report any of the above illegal content to the competent authority where the Platform is located.
Article 3: Strict Age Verification
To comply with Article 49 of the "Regulation against Exploitation of Children and Adolescents" and the age verification mechanism of "iWIN Internet Content Protection Agency", our platform adopts the corresponding age verification system to ensure that every member purchasing content from our platform is neither a minor nor a child. When you purchase related products from our platform and choose "convenience store" or "ATM transfer" as the payment method, you agree to cooperate with our platform's age verification system and honestly input your relevant verification information (including but not limited to mobile phone numbers and ID numbers) to confirm you are not a minor or child. Our platform does not collect, store, process, or use the aforementioned personal information you provided for verification purposes, thus we are not responsible for related personal data protection law obligations.
Article 4: Membership Registration
(1) If you wish to become a member of the Platform to use the original videos or services posted, shared, or sold by the Platform and other creators, you should provide the correct, latest, and complete personal information when creating an account. You should also use a unique username that represents you. This username must not contain indecent words, damage the reputation of others, infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties, or offend others. You should set a unique password to protect the security of your account.
- (2) You may not create an account for or in the name of others for any purpose without the consent or full authorization of the owner of the rights.
- (3) The account you created can only be used for the purposes of the Platform. You are not allowed to perform any activities that are not within the purposes of the Platform.
(4) The Platform does not accept creating an account through any unauthorized means (including but not limited to using automatic devices, malicious codes, viruses, Trojan horses, data capture, packet capture, or other similar methods) and may close such suspicious accounts at any time.
(5) The Platform cannot fully manage the real identity of members. You should be cautious and take appropriate precautions when interacting with any third party on the Platform. The Platform does not monitor or participate in your interaction with any third party on the Platform. We will not intervene in any conflict between you and any third party on the Platform, so please exercise caution.
- (6) You have the right to and can update the personal information of your account on the Platform or edit and change your account settings at any time.
(7) You agree that all members registered on the Platform are independent entities and shall bear their own rights and obligations. You shall not interpret, deem, or presume that any member is an employee or contractor of the Platform.
- (8) If you become a creator or model on the Platform, you shall continue to abide by the Terms in addition to the further terms.
Article 5: Account Security
(1) You agree not to disclose your account and login information to any third party. You will not allow anyone to log in or use your account and do anything that may endanger the security of your account.
(2) You are responsible for any incidents that occur in your account. You are also responsible for keeping your login information on the Platform confidential and regularly updating and maintaining it. The Platform is not liable for losses to your account for reasons not attributable to the Platform. You also agree not to make any claims against the Platform because of the above circumstances.
(3) If you discover or reasonably suspect any breach of account security, including but not limited to loss, theft, unauthorized login, unauthorized use, loss of login information, etc., you should immediately notify the Platform and provide proof of personal identity. The Platform will then assist you in changing your password or login information.
(4) We cannot ensure personal information security and privacy rights of your providing personal information on the Platform to any third party outside the Platform. We do not recommend that you provide any personal information directly to any third party through the Platform. If you choose to provide your personal information to a third party while interacting with the third party through the Platform, you shall bear any risk arising therefrom.
Article 6: Use of Content
- (1) The Platform grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal use only, and revocable license to use the content for personal, private, non-commercial, and entertainment purposes.
(2) The content of the Platform is for your personal use on the Platform only. Any use outside the Platform or for commercial purposes is deemed a violation of the Terms, and you must compensate for any damages to the Platform caused by your violation of the Terms.
(3) Any illegal activities or violations of the Terms on the Platform are prohibited, and you are liable for any legal responsibility arising therefrom. The Platform will not be held accountable.
(4) When you use the content on the Platform, you should respect any third party and not infringe, offend, or harm the reputation of others. If the above matters occur, this is a dispute between you and the third party, and the Platform will not be held accountable.
- (5) The Platform will not directly or indirectly supervise the content provided by anyone on the Platform in advance.
(6) You understand and agree that the personal information you made public on the Platform and the content you upload to the Platform may be seen by any third party through public search engines (including but not limited to Yahoo, Google, etc.). Please be cautious about the privacy settings of your personal information and the content you upload. If you wish to remove some or all of your public personal information or uploaded content from public search engines, you should submit a request to the public search engine operator.
(7) The Platform understands and agrees that you can share the content you upload to your account to various third-party social media or third-party social networking sites. But you must know and agree that the Platform does not supervise any social media or social networking sites. Therefore, you are solely responsible for and must abide by the terms of the social media or social networking sites to which you share.
(8) You may not arbitrarily disseminate or reproduce any works of the Platform without the Platform's consent. Even if the Platform gives you consent to distribute or reproduce any of the works of the Platform, the Platform still reserves the right of final interpretation.
(9) If our platform receives a report from relevant authorities, we will unconditionally remove the reported content within 24 hours after receiving the notification. However, if there is a subsequent dispute, our platform will investigate and submit an appeal to the relevant authorities.
Article 7: Obligations and Commitments to Abide by the LawYou promise not to use the Platform for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way.
You also promise to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of your country and region and all international customs for using the Internet. You agree and guarantee that you will not use this service to engage in infringement of others' rights or illegal acts, including but not limited to:
- (1) Publicly disseminating or transmitting any text, image, or file of any kind that is defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, untrue, or illegal;
(2) Whether real or not, publicly disseminating or transmitting obscene information or items that contain bestiality, public nudity, sexual violence, sexual abuse, sex trade, child sexual exploitation, etc. with no artistic, medical, or educational value (collectively "hardcore content") ;
- (3) Posting sexual procurement information, sexual procurement behavior, solicitation of sex trade, or enticement of sex trade (violators will be reported to the police or judicial police authorities);
- (4) Whether real or not, those involved in selling, exchanging, or introducing content involving sexual activities of real children, sexually suggestive pictures, and videos;
(5) Whether real or not, content that emphasizes the depiction of child nudity, sexual organs of infants and young children, and sexual parts of children and youth; content with facial expressions, makeup, hair, clothing, or body movements that are obviously related to children's sexuality; content that is obviously associated with children's sexuality;
(6) Whether real or not, procuring, seducing, recruiting, and soliciting children and youth for sexual activities (including but not limited to hook ups, handjobs, recruiting girls for compensated dating, etc.), compensated sexual activities (including but not limited to compensated dating, tea delivery by young girls, etc.), or transmitting pictures/videos of child sexual activities and child sexual posing.
- (7) Whether real or not, content involving sexual assault and non-consensual sexual abuse;
- (8) Whether real or not, content involving inciting and abetting the killing or harming of human beings or animals;
- (9) Whether real or not, content that emphasizes, highlights, or depicts suicide, self-harm, or smothering sex by real human beings;
- (10) Whether real or not, content involving the teaching of the manufacture, acquisition, or use of "drugs as defined by law, controlled substances or their main ingredients";
(11) Whether real or not, content involving the teaching of the manufacture, remolding, or use of "firearms, ammunition, knives, and explosives that are not allowed to be possessed by law," except when it has positive educational significance, positive value, or positive image;
- (12) Whether real or not, content involving the promotion or enticement of children and youth to "smoke, drink alcohol, or consume betel nut";
- (13) Whether real or not, content involving hate, discrimination, or inciting and promoting hate and discrimination;
- (14) Whether real or not, content involving intimidation and threats against specific persons/concerned persons or groups and foreseeable endangerment of the lives and physical safety of others;
- (15) Whether real or not, content involving malicious abuse, abasement, depersonalization, and bullying of specific persons/concerned persons or groups.
- (16) Whether real or not, content that emphasizes, highlights, or depicts criminal activities and methods;
- (17) Content involving real gambling;
(18) Content involving relevant information that directly or indirectly identifies others without their consent (including but not limited to schools, names, addresses, license plates, mobile phone numbers, multiple people indirectly disclosing others' personal information that can then be pieced together, etc.)
- (19) Infringing others' reputation, privacy rights, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patents, other intellectual property rights, and other rights;
- (20) Using the Platform in the name of another person;
- (21) Transmitting or disseminating computer viruses that hinder the use of computers by others;
- (22) Other behaviors that the Platform considers inappropriate for legitimate reasons.
Article 8: Cessation and Termination of the Platform
- In the event of one of the following circumstances, the Platform has the right to stop or interrupt the Platform without notice:
- (1) Necessary maintenance and construction of equipment because of network and electronic communications
- (2) Sudden equipment failure because of network and electronic communications.
- (3) Termination of services because of network and electronic communications.
- (4) Natural disasters or force majeure.
- (5) Requirements of local competent authorities and governments.
Article 9: Intellectual Property Rights and Licensing
- (1) You shall ensure that you are the copyright owner and copyright holder of your content.
(2) You shall ensure that your content does not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights or relevant legal rights and interests. If your content causes damage to the Platform, you shall be responsible for the relevant damages to the Platform and bear the relevant responsibilities in your name.
(3) If you are involved in infringing the intellectual property rights of others up to three times, the Platform will immediately terminate all of the services provided to you on the Platform without any notice and at the unilateral decision of the Platform, and you shall not make any requests to the Platform.
(4) You authorize the Platform to provide your personal information to the Platform's partners, which is necessary for providing services and awarding prizes, and to use it properly within the agreed scope. If you disagree with the Platform putting your information in the list of the products or services of our partners, you can notify us to delete you from the list and give up your relevant rights.
(5) You agree that the Platform may collect, process, save, transmit and use within a reasonable scope the personal information you saved on the Platform from becoming a member of the Platform, as well as for providing you with other information or services, creating statistical data, conducting surveys or research on online behavior, or any legal use.
(6) Once you upload, transmit, input, or provide any content to the Platform, it is deemed that you have allowed the Platform to unconditionally use, modify, reproduce, broadcast, remake, disseminate, issue, and publish such materials. In addition, you may not object to our sublicensing of the above rights to others.
(7) The software or programs used by the Platform and all of the content on the website, including but not limited to writings, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, website arrangement, and web page design, belong to the intellectual property rights legally owned by the Platform or other rights holders, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how.No one may use, modify, reproduce, broadcast, remake, disseminate, issue, publish, restore, decompile, or disassemble. If you wish to quote or repost the aforementioned software, programs, or website content, you must legally obtain the prior written consent of the Platform or other rights holders.It is your obligation to respect intellectual property rights. If there is any violation, you shall be liable for damages to the Platform (including but not limited to litigation expenses, attorney fees, etc.).
- (8) Your purchase of paid content on the Platform is for your personal use only. You may not allow any third party to view it in any way (including but not limited to sharing, reproducing, disseminating, publishing, publicly transmitting, broadcasting, etc.). Otherwise, when each event of the aforementioned content (or work) occurs, you agree to unconditionally pay 100 times the price of the work to the Platform as punitive damages, which may be accumulated from different content or events, with no limit to the total.
- (9) In addition to the above punitive damages, the Platform may request you to compensate the loss caused by your actions. If the Platform cannot prove the loss, the profit amount you have obtained shall be the amount of damages. If the Platform cannot prove the loss and cannot know the amount of profit you have obtained, the amount of damages will be 100 times the price of the work, which may be accumulated due to different contents or events, with no limit to the total.
Article 10: Account Closure and Deletion
- (1) The Platform has the right to cancel your use without reason, block your use by blocking your IP, or reject your registration under the following circumstances:
- (i) Your personal information is incomplete or untrue;
- (ii) Violating the Terms;
- (iii) Requirements of the competent authority where the Platform operates;
- (iv) Transferring or selling account ownership without the Platform's consent;
- (v) Violating the rights of others;
- (vi) Investigation procedures of judicial or financial institutions;
- (vii) Any form of refund without the Platform's consent (including but not limited to denial of transaction or fraud, etc.).
(2) If you violate Article 6 of the Terms, the Platform has the right to immediately terminate the services provided to you and close or delete your account. If you are involved in content with sexual exploitation of children, the Platform will report to relevant police authorities in accordance with "Article 8 of the Child and Youth Sexual Exploitation Prevention Act" and the iWIN self-report process.
(3) If you violate the Terms other than Article 6, the Platform will try to notify you to make a change as soon as possible. But if you violate the Terms three times, the Platform has the right to immediately terminate the services provided to you and close or delete your account.
(4) You can request the Platform to delete your membership information and personal information. You agree that once you request to delete part or all of your membership information or personal information on the Platform, the Platform will completely delete all your membership information and personal information on the Platform (including but not limited to purchased content, membership information, personal information, browsing records, etc.) and you cannot request recovery. However, the Platform reserves the right to retain data necessary for business operations.
Article 11: Purchase and Payment
- (1) The Platform may provide free browsing, viewing, or use of some of the content on the Platform. But when you access or use certain free content, you must comply with the additional restrictions on the content.
- (2) When you purchase content through or using the Platform, it is deemed that you and the Platform have further established a sale and purchase agreement in accordance with the Terms.
- (3) The sales amount on this platform is calculated in US dollars, but the actual settlement amount is in New Taiwan dollars. The standard settlement exchange rate for this platform is the immediate exchange rate of the week rounded up to one decimal place, plus 2 (e.g., if the immediate exchange rate of the week is 1 US dollar = 30.32 New Taiwan dollars, after rounding up, it will be 1 US dollar = 31 New Taiwan dollars, and the standard settlement exchange rate of the week is 1 US dollar = 33 New Taiwan dollars). However, if the immediate exchange rate of the week is lower than 1 US dollar = 30 New Taiwan dollars, then the standard settlement exchange rate of the week will be based on 1 US dollar = 30 New Taiwan dollars, and after adding 2, it will be 1 US dollar = 32 New Taiwan dollars (e.g., if the immediate exchange rate of the week is 1 US dollar = 29.8 New Taiwan dollars, which is lower than 1 US dollar = 30 New Taiwan dollars, then the standard settlement exchange rate of the week will be 1 US dollar = 32 New Taiwan dollars).
(4) You can purchase the consumption tokens (hereinafter referred to as "diamonds") on this platform and use them for consumption. However, diamonds are not actual circulating or legal tender currencies. You cannot request the platform to transfer your diamonds to any third party, nor can you demand to use diamonds for any content or goods not allowed by this platform. Furthermore, you cannot request to use diamonds for consumption with any third party.
(5) When the situation of a legally mandated takedown as stipulated in Article 6, Clause 9 occurs, you understand that products removed from our platform will no longer be viewable, and the cost of said work will not be refunded to you.
Article 12: Subscription Plan
(1) Members of the Platform can subscribe to a specific model member according to their preferences and wishes. Members can view the limited-time or permanent content published by the model member during the subscription period.
- (2) The above subscription may be free or paid.
(3) When you subscribe to a specific model member, you acknowledge and expressly agree to pay the fee for the subscription period of your choice on a regular basis by the payment method of your choice until you unsubscribe from the specific model member or the Platform terminates your account and services on the Platform.After a member subscribes to a specific model member, they can enjoy unlimited views of the unlimited-time or limited-time content shared by the model member on her page within one month.If you do not use the content or the time expires, it will be regarded as forfeiture, and you may not request deferral or compensation.
(4) If you wish to cancel the subscription, please contact customer service about the specific model member you wish to unsubscribe from seven working days before the debit date of the following month (E.g., The debit date of the following month is April 15, 2022. Please cancel the monthly subscription plan before April 8, 2022, and so on).After successful cancellation, the subsequent automatic deduction for the specific model member you wish to unsubscribe from will stop in the next period. The member's right of use will also end in that period.If a member applies to cancel the subscription within seven working days before the debit date of the following month, they will still be charged the following month. The subscription rights of the member will be deferred for one month, and they will stop being charged the month after the next (E.g., The debit date of the following month is April 15, 2022. If the member applies for cancellation on April 12, 2022, they will still be charged on April 15, 2022. The membership rights of the monthly subscription plan will be deferred for one month from April 15, 2022. On May 15, 2022, they will stop being charged and will be reverted to basic membership, and so on). During the subscription period, members may not claim a refund for any unused period.
(5) If the service cannot debit payment from the payment method you provided (such as an expired credit card, you have not paid/declined to pay, the credit card funds are insufficient, etc.), the service has the right to terminate your subscription immediately.
- (6) Price changes: Model members may change the subscription fee or payment method at any time and in any way at their discretion, and the changed price will take effect the following month.
(7) No refunds: The Platform does not provide refunds. In extreme exceptional circumstances, such as the closure of the model's account or the services of the Platform cannot be used because of technical difficulties, the Platform may provide reasonable compensation to affected customers based on the Platform's conclusive discretion and determination. The Platform can decide the amount and form of the compensation plan at its discretion. The compensation plan is provided one time and does not entitle anyone to the right under the same circumstances in the future.When you cancel your subscription, you will still be able to use the service for the remainder of the subscription period.
Article 13: Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Legal Compliance, and Tort
- (1) If you find that JVID violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or the rights of third parties, please email our legal team: email@example.com.
- (2) If you find that any third party infringes JVID's intellectual property rights, please email our legal team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 14: Third Party FeesWhen you use and browse the content
- You must pay for data transfer or access fees charged by any third party (such as your internet provider or telecommunications provider)
Article 15: Tax
- You must pay all applicable taxes and levies, including any fines or interest, incurred by the purchase of the content. Therefore, your payment for the content is not tax deductible.
Article 16: Returns and RefundsThe
Content you have purchased may not be returned, exchanged, or refunded. However, if you apply for a refund to the Platform in accordance with the special provisions of the relevant laws and regulations of your location, you may request a refund from the Platform in accordance with such regulations. But if the purchased content has been used or browsed, the Platform may refuse to refund.If there is any transaction on the Platform that allows the return of items or refunds, you will no longer be able to use the content obtained through the transaction.If you use the Diamonds you purchased for consumption, you may not request the Platform to refund or change the consumption for any reason. However, if you have not used the Diamonds you purchased, you can request a refund within seven days of purchase.
Article 17: Proper Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- (1) You agree that if there are matters that have not been agreed upon in detail in the Terms, the relevant laws and regulations of the place where the Platform operates shall be the proper law.
- (2) You agree that in the event of a lawsuit between you and the Platform because of the Terms or the Platform, the local district court where the Platform is located shall be the only court of jurisdiction in the first instance.